To view the clocking history or locations and times of all, or specific employees or departments, during a selected date range, you can run a clocking report.
To run a clocking report, follow these steps:
- Click the Reports tab on the main menu.
- Click the Clocking Report link at the left of the screen.
- Check the Departments and Employees for whom you want data via the Bronze All Department and All Employees Buttons.
- Select a Date Range by clicking in the Date Range box.
- Select an Employee Type and Clocking Type from the two drop down boxes.
- By clicking the Bronze Clocking Methods Button, you can choose which type of Clockings you wish to report on.
- Once you have completed your selection criteria, it is important that you now click the Bronze Search Button.
TIP! – You can Sort the lists by clicking any of the Column Headers such as DATE, LAST NAME, etc.
NOTE: By default, all departments will be selected. To make a custom department selection, click on the All Departments button and select only the departments required.
All employees will also be selected by default. To make a custom employee selection, click on the All Employees button and select only the employees required.
You can also specify the type of clockings you wish to report on by clicking the Clocking Methods button and making a selection from the list.
By clicking the Clocking Type option, you can also report on all clockings or only Missed Clockings.
Once you have set your search criteria, click the Search button.
You can click the Print, Email or Export link to download a copy of the data for local archiving.