The Employee Report allows you to view either active, inactive or both types of Employees and their user settings.
This is particularly useful for checking Badge Numbers and Fingerprint or Facial IDs
To run an Employee Report, follow these steps:
- Click the Reports tab on the main menu.
- Click the Employee Report link at the left of the screen.
- Click the Department Button, check the boxes next to the departments for which you want to run the report.
NOTE: By default, all departments will be checked. To clear the checkmarks from every department, you must uncheck the checkbox at the top. Then you can select individual departments for which you wish to run the report.
- Click the All Attributes Button, check the boxes next to the attributes for which you want to run the report.
Options are: All Attributes, First Name, Last Name, Department Name, Department Code, Status, Username, Email, Phone, Payroll Number, Base Rate, Badge Number, PIN, Fingerprint IDs, Facial IDs and Status (Active/Inactive).
- Click Search.
The report data will display.
- You can sort the report order by clicking on any one of the column headers such as Last Name, Department, Fingerprint ID, Face ID, etc.
TIP! – You can Sort the lists by clicking any of the Column Headers such as FINGERPRINT ID, LAST NAME, etc.
You can also choose one of the following links at the top of the screen:
Print—Displays a clean view of the data, preferable for printing.
Email—Allows you to email the data.
Export—Allows you to export the data in CSV format, unless you have chosen a different format for exporting. Exports the data to your computer for importing into payroll.