The Time Off Report will allow Administrators and Supervisors to track time off taken by employees. Administrators will view all employees and Supervisors will only view the employees in their responsible departments.
- Go to the Reports tab.
- Click on Time Off Report.
- Select the Date Range, the date range defaults to the current pay period date range.
- Select the Employee Type, options include Active employees, Archived employees, or Both.
- Option to filter by:
- Departments (defaults to all)
- Employees (defaults to all)
- Time Off Type (defaults to all)
- Approval Type (defaults to all)
- Click on Print, Email or Export as required.
- Employee Name
- Used: Total hours used in selected date range
- Current Available: Total balance of all time off type hours available to the employee as of Today