A Timecard Report allows you to view hours by department or by employee, within a specific date range. It also allows you to see the gross pay totals of specified employees or gross pay totals for selected deparments. To run a time card report, follow these steps:
- Click the Reports tab on the main menu.
- Click the Timecard Report link at the left of the screen.
- Enter the date range by clicking in the Date Range box and selecting one of the options, then select the employee type (Active, Archived, or Both) for which you want to run the report.
- Check the check box next to the department(s) or employee(s) for whom you want to run the report, then click Search.
NOTE: You can click Search All to search all reports, regardless of the parameters you input.
- Select either List Hours by Department or List Hours by Employee.
The report data will display.
You can choose one of the following links at the top of the screen:
Print—Displays a clean view of the data, preferable for printing.
Email—Allows you to email the data.
Export—Allows you to download a copy of the data for local archiving.
NOTE: Click the Gross Pay link to see the gross pay total for a specified employee. To run a gross pay report on a user, the user must be assigned an Hourly Rate through their Employee profile.