The Scheduling Report will allow Administrators and Supervisors to track the shifts and hours scheduled for employees for a specified date range.
In the Scheduling report, Administrators will view all employees and Supervisors will only view the employees in their responsible departments.
To run the Scheduling Report, follow these steps:
- Go to the Reports tab in your uAttend account.
- Select the Scheduling Report.
- The report defaults to current pay period date range, all active employees, and all departments.
Filter options include:
- Date Range: to change the date click on the date range and select from the drop-down options.
- Active or Archived Employees: click on the drop-down option to filter by Active, Archived or Both.
- Employees: click on All Employees to filter by selected employees.
- Positions: click on All Positions to filter by selected employees.
The report displays:
- Name: Employees’ First/Last names
- Total Hours: Total number of scheduled hours
- Press the [+] to expand an employee’s row and view:
- Start/End Times
The Scheduling Report can be printed, emailed, or exported.
- Print: Click on the Print option on the top right.
- Email: Click on the Email option on the top right, select the email or enter an email with an optional message, then click Send.
- Export: Click on the Export option on the top right and the CSV export file will start downloading.