You can personalise your uAttend timeclock by adding your company logo
This is a two stage process:
Firstly upload your logo to your uAttend account
Secondly download the logo onto your timeclock
NOTE: The logo must be 320 x 156 pixels and in the .bmp or .jpg format
Uploading Logos to your uAttend Account
To upload your company logo to your uAttend account, follow these steps:
- Click the Settings tab on the main menu.
- Click the Clocking Management link.
- In the Logo Image section, click the Edit link.
- Click Choose File to browse for your logo.
- Select your logo (For the best result make sure your image is 320 by 156) and click Open.
- Click Upload.
Downloading Logos to your Timeclock
To download your company logo to your uAttend timeclock, follow these steps:
At the Timeclock:
- Press the Menu key.
- Enter the default password (53178) if it has not been changed, then press OK.
- From the timeclock menu, select the Device Management menu.
- Select Upload Logo or Download Logo, depending on your clock.
The logo will download to your timeclock.
- If you are using the MN1000 or MN2000, you must unplug the clock and plug it back in to restart it.